Last update: July 26th, 2014
By using this website or application – hereinafter "Imagatic" – in any way, you accept the following statements. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use the website and the application.
General terms and conditions
- You must not use Imagatic for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding privacy, online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack into this website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this website.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Imagatic, use of Imagatic, or access to Imagatic without the author's express written permission.
- You are solely responsible for the data and content that you will publish.
- Your use of Imagatic is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the author disclaims all warranties with regard to this software.
- You understand, that we reserve the right to modify or terminate the free service Imagatic provides for any reason, without notice at any time.
- You understand, that we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The feature limited version of Imagatic is free for personal use.
- For commercial use and to get access to all effects and functionalities of Imagatic the user have to buy an appropriate license.
- Technical support is only provided to licensed users and is only available via email.